Prince of Persia 2 Maps
Prince of Persia 2 Maps in one set (file)
Full and complete maps for Prince of Persia 2 made by Emiel Laugs in one package in three resolutions: small, normal and large in very high quality.
- Download: http://files.filefront.com/POP2mapbyBerghoffrar/;4146160;;/fileinfo.html (Size: 38.81 MB)
Prince of Persia 2 Maps (2)
Another full maps for Prince of Persia 2 made by Terra Esperz. Click on the map number to enlarge it.
Another complete set of level maps at full resolution made by nohoval_turrets can be found here: http://homepage.eircom.net/~seanhennessy/pop2/princeofpersia2.htm.
Prince of Persia 2 Czech Maps
Click to enlarge.
Prince of Persia 2 Slovak Maps
Click to enlarge.
Simplified maps for Prince of Persia 2
Simplified maps for Prince of Persia 2 made by Hubai Tamas. These maps show detailed areas and items like potions, doors, breakable floors, etc. They also show room numbers. Click on a map to enlarge it.
PRINCE.EXE GAMEPLAY MAPS
GAMEPLAY Level 1 (Level 15):
GAMEPLAY Level 2 (Level 16):
GAMEPLAY Level 3 (Level 17):
GAMEPLAY Level 4 (Level 18):
GAMEPLAY Level 5 (Level 19):
GAMEPLAY Level 6 (Level 20):
GAMEPLAY Level 7 (Level 21):
GAMEPLAY Level 8 (Level 22):
GAMEPLAY Level 9 (Level 23):
GAMEPLAY Level 10 (Level 24):
GAMEPLAY Level 11 (Level 25):
GAMEPLAY Level 12 (Level 26):
GAMEPLAY Level 13 (Level 27):
GAMEPLAY Level 14 (Level 28):
NOTES (By Hubai Tamas)
- I've exported the .plv files from prince.dat using pr and processed them to produce some maps.
- Numbers written in the top-left corner of the screen are the room numbers. In cheat mode, you can get the current room number by pressing Shift+R. This may help you finding where you are.
- The prince.dat file contains 28 level resources, the first 14 is for playing normally whereas the next 14 is used for the "gameplay" command line option. It's a different built-in levelset, probably they've used it for testing.I've also been surprised that the game only contains 14 levels, since I saw 15 everywhere. The reason is that the tower level is already the final one, you only warp to a new room. - The sources for the program I used to generate the images are on my personal webserver here. I don't promise they'll be there forever, so grab it if you need ;). It's gpl'ed and you'll need the ImageMagick library to compile it.
- When you go left from room 27 and would enter room 28, you're warped to room 3 and (with the exception of the IR version) the door closes. Touching a floor tile wouldn't work here since you might evade it. To make it possible to go into that room, they must add one to the left. This technique was also used in PoP1 on levels 0, 6, 12 and 14.
- Blue question marks mostly refer to animation sequences, where I found it unnecessary to create a simplified design for each one. Red question marks all refer to the same tile type, and while I can identify them, I can't substitute them with a single image, since it's used e.g. both for the bridge in level 5 and the flame in level 13. I would need to branch based on the modifier or the level number which I didn't want to. After all, everyone knows what's there :).
- You can enter here (level 10) in shadow mode [shot.png]: You can go to room 26 as a shadow, but there is a wall left to that room. By default, PoP2 fills 'nonexistent' rooms with walls. I know that using white background for such rooms can be misleading, so I've changed them to a shade of grey in the updated version. Get the updated version (also including the three PoP2 versions maps (IR, 1.0 and 1.1) from here.
Topic on forum
You can also get the updated version from the forum (also including the three PoP2 versions maps (IR, 1.0 and 1.1); Please refer to this topic: