Prince of Persia 2 The Shadow and the Flame Quiz
Here is my PoP 2 quiz. Roll your mouse beside "Answer:" to see the answers.
1. On which levels will you be killed, if you do not move when the level
a. Levels 1 and 6
b. Levels 1 and 7
c. Levels 1 and 8
d. Levels 1 and 9
2. When the prince enters the throne room, how many people are standing on the right?
3. How many animals appear in the game? (Goblin heads/skeletons/birdmen are NOT animals).
Answer: (b) Horse, snake, mouse & spider.
4. How many times was "Come to me" said in the game?
5. Who composed the game's music?
a. Tom Rettig
b. Jonelle Adkisson
c. Jordan Mechner
d. Leila Joslyn
6. What will happen if a two-story drop falls on you?
a. Hurt you (one unit of your strength is off)
b. Hurt you (two unit of your strength is off)
c. Kill you
7. How many rebirth points (checkpoints) are there in level 5?
8. How many tunnels are there in level 8?
9. How many mosque's domes appear in the last level?
10. What language other than English appears in the game?
Answer: (b) http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8066/untitledfp1.png and http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9202/dsdbs4.jpg This logo (that appears in ruins/temples levels) is written in Arabic. http://i29.tinypic.com/j7yj6g.png In English, this means: "The Book of The Thousand Nights and a Night". It is read as "Kitaab alf layla wa layla". You can get this logo from here http://www.wollamshram.ca/1001/index.htm
11. How many versions of PoP 2 did Broderbund Software release?
Answer: (d) IR, 1.0, 1.1, Demo 1.0, Demo 1.1, Macintosh & Macintosh Demo.
12. How many goblin heads are there in level 8?
13. On how many levels do you start on your belly?
Answer: (c) Levels 2 and 6.
14. In which level, are you able to commit suicide from the highest point?
a. Level 4
b. Level 7
c. Level 11
d. Level 13
15. How many lava-pools are there in level 3?
16. When you enter the arch in Level 6, which rooms do you move between?
a. Room 27 to room 1
b. Room 27 to room 3
c. Room 28 to room 1
d. Room 28 to room 3
17. Who is the woman who appears in the ruins [level 8] before you take your father's sword?
a. Prince's mother.
b. Prince's sister.
c. Prince's wife.
d. Jaffar's wife.
18. What does she say?
a. Avenge us.
b. Avenge your father.
c. Avenge Babylon.
d. Avenge Persia.
19. What levels does the witch at the end play a part in?
a. Caves levels
b. Ruins levels
c. Temples levels
d. Palace levels
Answer: (b) Notice the serpent logo.
20. How many doors and gates are there in level 8?
21. How many exit doors are there in level 13?
22. Continue this sentence: "And so the young lovers were wed and they lived happily... well,"
a. for six days.
b. for ten days.
c. for eleven days.
d. for twelve days.
23. In how many colours does the horse appear throughout the game?
Answer: (c) White, red & golden.
24. How many times does the colour of the horse change?
Answer: (b) On level 9 it's white, and it's white when the Prince's riding. On level 10 it's red. When it's flying after level 13, it's white again. On level 14 it's golden. In the ending scene it's white again. white --(1)-> red --(2)-> white --(3)-> golden --(4)-> white - So the correct answer is 4.
25. In the Macintosh version, there is an extra word in the "He who would steal the flame must die" sentence. What is it?
a. He who would steal the sacred flame must die
b. He who would steal the holy flame must die
c. He who would steal the divine flame must die
d. He who would steal the hallowed flame must die
Answer: (a) http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/1800/pop2mac3zx8.png.
26. Which one of the following is a correct cheat-parameter?
27. In which of the following screens, does the music change once you enter it?
a. Entering the flying carpet room.
b. Taking the flame (jumping on the first platform's tile).
c. The "He Who Would Steal The Flame Must Die" screen.
d. All of the above.